Refund & Return Policy
Bold Skincare Refunds & Returns
We have a 60-day return policy, which means you have 60 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
To claim our Money-Back Guarantee:
- Trial any device for at least 60 days from the date of delivery.
- You must complete the recommended usage per week for the full 60 days and take a photo of the treated area/s, depending on the device you purchase, before each session.
- If there are no noticeable results, email your photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and we will review your application.
- All 60-day Money-Back Guarantee applications MUST be submitted within 90 days of receiving your device.
- ALL images MUST have valid time and date stamps
- If your application does not meet our return criteria, you will not be approved for a refund. Incomplete or illegible claims will not be refunded.
- If approved, we will refund you the full purchase price (at the time of order), once the device has been returned to our warehouse. No shipping and handling or restocking fees will be charged. Note: Returns must be made within the indicated time period listed on the pre-paid postage that we provide for returns. If the item is not returned within the set time period, we will be unable to provide a second return postage and you will be subject to shipping charges and a service fee (varies per item).
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items) and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.